Abandoned Lighthouse Island
One of only two lighthouse islands in New South Wales, it is situated approximately 18km from Coffs Harbour.
The buildings were constructed in 1880 and are considered to be the oldest in the area.
The island is not accessible to the public, it is under the care of National Parks & Wildlife.
The lightstation was automated in 1975.
The Head Keepers Quarters and Assistant Keepers Quarters have been abandoned since 1975.
Fly by helicopter for a walking guided tour of this
historic lighthouse island.
The Lighthouse was automated in 1975 with all Keeper's and families leaving the island at this time. The island has been abandoned since 1975, the Keeper's Quarters being left to the elements and the birds! Access is restricted with the only chance to visit the island and view the quarters are by joining a tour, held limited times a year by National Parks & Wildlife.
First weekend of each month from May to August 2022
7th and 8th May 2022
4th and 5th June 2022
2nd and 3rd July 2022
6th and 7th August 2022
includes 2 hours on the island, ex-resident on island*, tour of Lighthouse, tour of Keepers Quarters, walk down to gantry
$490 per person
What to Expect:
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hangar 77 Aviation Drive, Coffs Harbour, NSW 2450
Copyright © 2022 Precision Helicopters - All Rights Reserved.